Terms of service
1. Defective products: In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, we will endeavour to resolve the problem to your satisfaction. We reserve the right to offer a solution of our choice, which may include either a full refund of the amount paid for the faulty product or the despatch of a new product as a replacement, subject to stock availability. Our priority is to ensure your satisfaction and to offer you the best possible solution in the event of a faulty product.
2. Returns and Exchanges: If you wish to return or exchange a product for any reason other than defect, please refer to our returns policy on our website for details and procedures. We endeavour to facilitate returns and exchanges within the limits of applicable policies.
3. For reasons of hygiene, burkinis cannot be returned.
4. Processing time for returns: your return will be processed and a refund issued within 24 to 48 hours of receipt at our premises. You are responsible for tracking your return and ensuring that it is received correctly. BANTIK cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of your return during transport. As a small company, we are unfortunately unable to compensate for loss, issue a refund or send a new parcel. In the event of loss, theft or damage of a return, the customer must open an enquiry with the carrier. We will also assist you in this process.
5. An order returned to the sender (us) by the carrier after the deadline for availability at a collection point or post office, or a return after the order was undeliverable due to incomplete or incorrect address, will not be reimbursed. You will be offered a voucher for the amount of the purchase (excluding postage) valid for 2 years.
6. It may happen that even a carrier making home deliveries entrusts your parcel to a collection point, following an impossibility to deliver to your home. In this case, you are obliged to collect your parcel within the time indicated by the carrier. If the package is returned after this time, the same rules apply as in paragraph 4.
7. BANTIK and its carriers give approximate delivery times. We do not undertake to reimburse shipping costs if your delivery is delayed.
8. Orders for national or international Express delivery are processed on the working day following the order date, or on the same day if the order is received in the middle of the day (working day). Express orders received after working hours on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
9. Our normal working hours are (except for public holidays and exceptions): Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
10. During sales periods or events, customer service may take longer to process your requests.
11. Product composition is indicated in the product description. If the composition of a product is not indicated in its description, please refer to the product label.
12. Changed your mind? You can cancel your order immediately after placing it. However, we are not always able to respond to your request in a timely manner. If our customer service department sees your message before your package has been dispatched, we will refund you immediately. In the event of shipment, the order cannot be cancelled.
13. Countries outside the European Union are not eligible for the 30-day returns policy.
14. User responsibility: You are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided with your order, including delivery details and product specifications. We cannot be held responsible for errors or delays in delivery resulting from incorrect information provided by the user.
16. In the event of tracking indicating that the parcel has been delivered, we are unable to issue a refund if the customer claims not to have received it.
17. Customs duties may apply to orders placed on www.bantik.co from countries outside the European Union. Our prices include VAT, but do not include any customs duties. Please check your country's customs regulations.